2017-18 Tuition & Fees
- Tuition (7:30am – 3:00pm) $7,000 Annually; $700 / Month
- Afterschool Care (3:00pm – 5:30pm) $500 Annually; $50 / Month
Preschool & Pre-K (2 Yrs. Toilet Trained thought Pre-K):
- Full Day (7:30am – 5:30pm):
- Mon-Fri $6,500 Annually; $650 / Month
- M,W,F $5,100 Annually; $510 / Month
- T,Th (available for 2’s & 3’s) $4,250 Annually; $425 / Month
- Half-Day (7:30am – 12:30pm):
- Mon-Fri $5,250 Annually; $525 / Month
- M,W,F $3,500 Annually; $350 / Month
- T,Th (available for 2’s & 3’s) $2,950 Annually; $295 / Month
- $300 Annual Registration fee per student
- $50/month added to the preschool tuition schedule above for those children who are not toilet trained
- Discounts offered on tuition for siblings and active PDCPC members
- Tuition may be paid annually, semi-annually, or in ten equal monthly payments. Monthly installments will be made through FACTS, an on-line tuition management system
The school depends on parent volunteers to support select daily operations of the school as well as fundraising efforts.
Each family is responsible for volunteer hours as well as an Annual Family Contribution:
- Pre-School Volunteer Hours: 10 service hours per family. If you are a single parent, your service hour commitment is 7.5 hours. Service hours are based on a rate of $10/hour.
- Pre-School Annual Family Contribution: $200 per family in SCRIP rebates by May 15th. Fundraising commitments not met by May 15th will be added to the family’s tuition balance. For more information on SCRIP sales, click here.